Master’s degree

Master’s degree program – Chinese
It is the program that international students study together with Chinese students in the major that available in each university. It takes around 2-3 years. There is an examination for international students as same as Chinese students, so students should pass HSK test in the required level of university. Some universities require entrance examination but some universities only see the required documents and result of HSK test.

Master’s degree program – International
It is the program that is taught in English available in many majors such as MBA, International Business, Finance, Logistics, Engineering. 

๐ MBA International 
This is a program that has been chosen by international students the most. Students can be graduated from any majors in Bachelor’s degree. This course takes 1 year and a half to 2 years. Some universities may require GMAT and applicant should have work experience before.

๐ International Business International
This is another program that is quite popular since it does not require work experience. This course focuses on international business, marketing, and finance, which takes 1 year and a half to 2 years. Applicant should have result of TOEFL or IELTS.​

๐ Finance International
This is a program for students who want to work at any financial institutions in the future. This course includes subject of economics, accounting, statistics, etc. It takes around 1-2 years.​

๐ Logistics Management International
This is newly opened interesting major. it is about management of production resources, storing, and transporting products to customers efficiently. This course takes 1-3 years.​

๐ Information Technology
There are programs about both hardware and software for students who graduated in the same major or related. It takes 2 years and includes trainee program and project. ​

Study description:
Presentation and seminar are included, and graduation thesis is required for graduation.​

First semester starts on September and the application is closed on July (depend on university).

Applicant should receive JW202 and admission notice from university, and use them to apply for student visa (X1) at Embassy of The People’s Republic of China. After arriving at China, student should go for medical checkup and change to residence permit within 30 days.

Applicant should have Bachelor’s degree graduation certificate.

For dormitory that university provides, there are rooms with roommate and without roommates (depend on university).

Application documents:
1. Copy of student’s passport and parent’s passport
2. 5 photos of 2inch photo
3. Copy of transcript and certificate
4. A recommendation letter
5. Result of HSK or TOEFL or IELTS (if required)


Doctor’s degree

Doctor’s Degree Recently, Doctor’s degree in China are willingly opened for international students in many majors and students can do research a[…]

Mandarin Program

Mandarin ProgramFor those who want to study Chinese, Sinovast wants to suggest you to study Chinese in China directly because you can apply use in you[…]

Bachelor’s Degree

Nowadays, People’s Republic of China is more opened for education especially in university education to be equivalent to worldwide. Bachelor’s Degree […]